To apply for admission the applicant should submit the following materials:
- A completed application form http://teams.technion.ac.il/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Application2017.pdf
- The required application fee ($50). Only U.S. funds from a U.S. bank account is accepted. Canadian checks must be drawn from a Canadian dollar account.
- Official results of the MCAT to be sent with the application
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Three letters of recommendation, two of which must be from individuals who can evaluate the applicant’s background in the sciences. An official letter from a college’s premedical committee may substitute for the three letters of recommendation.
Materials should be sent to:
The Admissions Office
Technion American Medical Program
Ruth & Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine
Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
12 Efron st. Bat Galim